MVTA Queen of Hearts Fundraiser
Time & Location
About The Event
Come join us at JPs Sports Bar and Grill in Eureka for our MVTA Queen of Hearts fundraiser!!
How It Works...
• There will be 52 playing cards face down in a shadow box.
• For a chance to draw for the Queen of Hearts and win half the pot, purchase a tickets at the table under the Queen of Hearts board for $1 each or 6 for $5.
• Raffle ticket sales will start at 5:30pm and end at 7:00 p.m.
• At 7:15 p.m. there will be a ticket drawn for a chance to pick the Queen of Hearts. The pot total will be announced before the drawing.
• YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE TIME OF THE DRAWING TO HAVE A CHANCE TO TURN A CARD OR ANOTHER NUMBER WILL BE DRAWN. We will call the number three times before pulling another ticket.
• If your ticket number is announced, come forward and select the card you would like to turn over. We will then unlock the shadow box and flip your card. If the Queen of Hearts is flipped, you will win half the pot (subject to tax withholdings, if applicable).
• Each week after the drawing, all tickets will be thrown away and ticket sales will start over on the next Thursday. The pot total rolls over week to week.
• The game will continue until someone picks the Queen of Hearts.
All proceeds will go toward the Meramec Valley Trail Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.